Tuesday, September 9, 2014

(My) Boys Of Fall - Patriots


Whelp...
The football season has officially started.
Wish I could say I had a great weekend football wise, but there are more weeks ahead to make up for my boys season opener loss.


Since I love football and stand by my team...I figured I'd post a blog just for them!

My girl Beth found this store a couple weeks ago and well, after talking to the owner for a bit, he said he made some new jerseys.

Sporting ALPHAs new style jersey, as well as a new hat from him.


Kenny Chesney - Boys Of Fall



Jersey:
(ALPHA)
- Patriots Game Day Jersey - Gronk #87
*NEW* L$150
   
Shorts:
::LikeA::
- Denim Dark White BKH 303
  



Hat:
(ALPHA)
- Patriots (Mesh NFL HAT)
*NEW*
   
Face Piercings:
.PEKKA.
- Dasher - Black
*Not Available - Past Mens Hunt Item*
   
Side Piercings:
KursedAngel - Jase Piercing - Black @ Thrift Shop
*NEW* *EXCLUSIVE*
   
Bracelets:
[MANDALA]
- Sankara - Blue
   



Shoes:
FLite - Outsiders - Red @ The Arcade
*NEW* L$85 per pull
   













 

No comments:

Post a Comment